As a Program Manager, you will join a top technology team at a leading investment bank focused on delivering high-visibility/high-availability programs that enhance client facing applications on web and mobile platforms. These programs will transform the way the bank engages and interacts with its clients.
• Significant experience delivering cloud, web, and mobile app solutions for a large organization.
• A strong ability to interpret business needs / vision and align delivery in partnership with Business, Tech Delivery and Vendors
• Been accountable for the success of matrixed technology teams, engaged with the program technical delivery managers / CTO's and delivered outcomes by actively solving risks / issues / dependencies
• Brought a solution oriented mind-set to risks and issues
• Created polished decks / documentation to portray the status of the program
• Completed / Managed standard technology program / project management deliverables in accordance with company policies and frameworks
• Delivered programs using both agile and waterfall methodologies
• Experience with an investment bank or wealth management company a strong plus
Develop engaging visuals Website, mailers and marketing campaigns.
Develop supporting graphics and illustrations for all marketing collateral.
Develop a strong visual identity for the brand and the product.
Translate technical features, process workflows and industry stats into info-graphics.
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Working on layouts and art-working pages ready for print.
Development and delivery of front-end solutions to the highest possible standards.
Create web banners and graphics consistent with marketing objectives.
Designing brochures, catalogs, banners, posters, logos and all the marketing materials.
Create graphics and presentations for new business pitches.
Proficiency in Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development.
Key skills Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Graphic Designing, CSS Design, WordPress
Understanding of key online design elements & other design led Nuances .
Design wire frames & design accordance to Brand & category
Implements client's requirements into creative layout / rendition
Design & develop email templates
HTML size creative as per defined coding standards
Experience on Facebook Fan pages & design layout will be an added advantage.
We are currently looking for Business Developers, who have previous experience in online bidding on Upwork, Freelancer .com, Guru .com and relevant freelance job portals.
The candidate must understand client requirements & engage with them pertaining to the Revenue Generation for the company.
Sales Executive/ Officer, Sales/ Business Development Manager, Other Sales/ Business Development, Other Top Management, IT Software - Business/ Systems Analysis.
IT-Software, Software Services
International Business,Upwork Bidding,Internet/E-commerce.
A Business Development Manager is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve in developing growth, strategies and plans.
• Responsible for acquiring and developing new business for Company.
• Business plan for increasing profitability of division i.e. cost control and cost-based decision- making.
• Team Management, Profit planning in relation to overall corporate objectives.
• To close deals for the leads generated either by self initiated calls or internal leads given.
• Ensuring all sales staff plays a key role in servicing the client accounts.
• Looking for opportunity and identifying wider sales across the whole account.
• Researching customer's profile for accurate positioning, giving effective and Skillful presentations.
• Revenue generation, Follow up, feedback, negotiations.
• Set and achieve targets.
• Identifying market opportunities, developing business cases and working closely with the team to deliver a successful product in a timely manner.
• Functional management of entire sales team.
• Overall relationship management - Vendor, Sales Team and Channel Partners.
• Generate business from existing and new accounts.
• Identifying new opportunities and potential customers.
• Business development in Corporate & SME.
• Account Management, Penetration, Acquisition.
• Maintaining and Developing Relationship by meeting multiple people and generating multiple contacts at various levels.
• Tracking the competition their strengths and weakness, their revenue share and using them to our advantage to generate business.
• Keep a track of the client's business initiatives and future plans and analyze its impact on the business.
• Identify the opportunities for the new products, services & applications & enhancing the existing infrastructure for additional revenues.
• Interact for Solution & Price Support.
• Knowledge Service Delivery system tools and processes.
• Having sound Knowledge in Web and mobile platforms.
• Manage data operations, tracking and status reporting.
• Leading the digital technology initiatives across portals and mobile APPS and ensure smooth implementation.
• Define application road-map, pipeline and delivery planning in-line with Business strategy.
• Cultural Awareness.
• Ability to maintain a healthy and trustful relationship with the customer and other stakeholders.
• Keen to develop self skills and extending level of influence.
• Coaching and guiding the team.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
• Fully accountable for one of our customers facing teams with overall responsibility for its management and profitable growth.
• Experience with related processes and concepts such as Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management.
• Financial and operational knowledge and a clear understanding of the contribution of your team to the overall company goals, with adeep understanding of finance related performance metrics.
• Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to Client mission, respect for diversity and the ability to inspire and motivate.
• Strong CMS Knowledge in PHP, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento , WooCommerce, etcExperience in Web-based products, enhancements & bug fixes in existing websites.
• Hands-on experience in creating, extend and customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
• Designing, Development, Deploying, and Testing experience.
• Experience with different framework knowledge, Wordpress, Bootstrap, OOPs, etc.Team Management and HandlingExcellent working knowledge of Web Applications mainly in the PHP, Wordpress Development area.
• Should have very good experience in E-commerce websites.
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, ebay etc).
• Web Standards, HTML5, CSS3 (transitions, animation).
• PSD to HTML Design.
• General knowledge about infrastructure and network security policy and procedure.
• Hands on Exp. in Photoshop and Designing; can create PSD, convert PSD to HTML, good in bootstrap for responsive designs, good java script Excellent knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, J Query and Java script designing E-commerce website Home page and Logos.
• Generating new leads for business through calls and face to face meetings.
• Handle all the inquiries coming from different sources like Facebook,India Mart,TradeIndia,Direct Mail etc, understand their exact requirement sending them quotation and finaly convert them to orders/Sales.
• Identifying new lead,B2B selling,Corporate selling,solution sales,meeting our corporate clients,closing the deal.
• Generating New Clients through calling, or social media.
• Market Research ,Making Presentations,Meeting Our prospective Clients after successful lead generation,Closing the deal.
• Responsible to identify prospects - Through media, referrals, cold calls, industry events amongst others.
• Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
• Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
• Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
• MS Excel Reporting.
•Candidates must have Excellent Reading, Writing & Communication Skill.
•Should have good convincing capacity.
•Should have experience in Web Process.
•Should be able to achieve Day to Day Target along with closing calls.
•Should be able to collect payment from customer.
•Should have quality to manage a Team and his KRA
•Major task would be to write web content for clients' website.
•Coordinate with Project Managers and understand the requirement.
•Need to gather information from online and offline resources and compile it coherently.
•Experience in writing Website Content Writing and technical Content Writing.
•Must have expert knowledge about Blogging, Article writing, Editing, PDF, Press Release, Infographic Content and quality check.
•Must have a flair for writing with zero grammatical error or plagiarism issues.
Candidate Need to Call Customer and Convince them to Create a Business Premium Account On the Map Section of Google to Get More Visibility Through Digital Marketing On Google Map Section So that the Businesses Can Get Exposure and Come to the Top Ranking On Google Listings. Candidate Need to Convince Them to Pay for the Business Premium Account On Google and Make Sales.
Job Description We have an urgent requirement for the position of Website Consultant (Exp) for our International Website Sales and Marketing (voice process). B2B Campaign Contacting Business units in regarding their Online Presence and business promotion.
Aryston Web Solution
PS Srijan Corporate Park
Tower: 1, GP Block
Suit No: 1804, 18th Floor
Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal, India
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM