Some of the general characteristics of AngularJS include:
- Allows developers to come up with single-page applications, ensuring great quality and maintainability.
- Allows users to code client-side applications in a clean Model View Controller way.
- Facilitates Rich Internet Applications.
- Applications coded using AngularJS are browser complaint.
- Angular libraries help in creating strong template solutions.
Benefits of AngularJS front-end development framework:
AngularJS extends HTML to the web development code and thus has a significantly reduced learning curve. Developing web apps using AngulaJS is notably easier for web developers and isn’t very laborious.
Better Server Performance
AngularJS supports caching and hence, takes the load off servers. Here, servers serve static files and only respond to API calls. This yields a better performance from servers owing to less traffic.
AngularJS supports parallel development, courtesy of the framework’s ability to handle dependency coupled with MVC architecture. Moreover, the technology offers complete control to the developers.
AngularJS supports both end-to-end testing as well as unit testing. This allows easy and flexible testing at all levels of web development.
Some of the general characteristics of ReactJS include:
- Uses DOM to significantly improve the app’s performance
- Can be used on the client as well as on the server-side
- Maintaining larger apps is fairly easy as it uses components and data patterns
- Supports iOS and Android platforms
- Allows developers to develop isomorphic or universal web applications
Benefits of ReactJS front-end development framework:
Better User Experience
ReactJS extensively uses Redux, making the testing process quite hassle-free. This helps with the storage and management of large and complex applications. Redux allows developers to add application state to objects in a way that other components can readily access it without using callbacks or other child components.
React Native works by combining small units or components into bigger ones, wherein each component behaves as an independent unit with its own logic. Thus, changes made to one part doesn’t affect the other units. Besides, the updates are easily manageable.
ReactJS allows developers to work directly using components. It uses downward data binding preventing parent entities from getting affected by child entities.
Both AngularJS and ReactJS are readily used by web developers around the globe, and even by web development companies in India. Both have their own advantages and drawbacks, and hence, none is a clear winner. While AngularJS is a comprehensive framework, ReactJS is more of a library and needs less coding. There are plenty of differences between the two, thus what matters is what best suits your project.